ACCOMMODATION & VISA
The Conference venue, Rex Hotel Saigon, is located at 141 Nguyen Hue Blvd, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Any hotel located in Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 should be within walking distance to the Conference venue. The following hotels are recommended:
Hotel Continental Saigon: 132 – 134 Dong Khoi St., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: + 84 8 38 299 201
Visit http://continentalsaigon.com/ for more information.
Palace Hotel Saigon: 56 – 66 Nguyen Hue St, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: + 84 8 38 292 860
Visit http://www.palacesaigon.com/ for more information.
- Royal Hotel Saigon: 133 Nguyen Hue St., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: + 84 8 3822 5914
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://www.royalhotelsaigon.com/ for more information.
- Oscar Saigon Hotel: 68A Nguyen Hue St., Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 8 38 292 959 | +84 8 38 292 958
Visit http://www.oscar-saigonhotel.com/ for more information.
Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel: 179 Le Thanh Ton St., Dist 1,
Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 8 3823 9269
Visit http://www.odysseahotels.com/saigon-centre-hotel for more information.
Who need Visa to Vietnam?
Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without an entry visa. They include:
– Most citizens of ASEAN member-countries: Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Lao citizens do not need a Vietnam visa if they are visiting the country within 30 days. Passport holders from the Philippines do not need a visa for 21 days. Brunei passport holders are not required to get a visa to Vietnam for 15 days. They could apply for popular passport type with return ticket. Citizens of Myanmar and Timor-Leste are all required Visa to Vietnam but you must have return ticket if they arrive to Vietnam via visa exemption.
– Passport holders from Korea, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, Britain, Italy, Spain, Belarus and the Scandinavian nations (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland) do not need a visa to Vietnam if they intend to stay in the country within 15 days but they must have return ticket if they arrive to Vietnam via visa exemption.
Therefore, the two groups above need to apply Vietnam visa if they want to stay the free period longer than prescribed.
All other citizens are required to get a Vietnam entry visa (issued prior to departure by local consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved letter for picking up an entry visa (issued on arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports) at the airport. Both are supplied before arrival in the country.
– No visa required for travel in Vietnam for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months – Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
– No Vietnam visa required for travel within 60 days – Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
– No visa Vietnam required for 60 days/time with APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
– Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate to travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay there for less than 15 days will also be exempted from Vietnam visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving on Phu Quoc Island, the Vietnamese Immigration Department will be responsible for issuing visas on the spot if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days.
– No visa required for Vietnamese overseas for less than 90 days staying if they are holding Vietnam visa exemption certificate.
Fee to get Vietnam Visa
In order to get your Vietnam visa, you should pay two kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee
- Service fee
Service fee is the fee that you pay to us for doing all the paperwork for you to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing Visa Approval Letter.
- Stamping fee
Stamping fee is the fee you pay directly to Immigration Officers in cash (at Immigration Desk/Counter) at your arrival airport in Vietnam to have visa stamped onto your passport. The fee is collected by the Immigration Officers and compulsory for all those who use visa on arrival method. The Stamping fee can be paid in USD or VND but USD is highly recommended to avoid any unexpected unbalanced exchange rates applied at the airport.
|Country||Visa Type||Standard Processing||Stamping Fee|
|Regular Countries||1 month single entry||$25||$25|
|Indian citizen||1 month single entry||$45||$25|
|Restricted countries||1 month single entry||$150||$25|
Restricted countries list could be found in the following link:
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of exit.
- An estimated entry date.